Monday, December 24, 2007

When Good Yarn Goes Bad


I found a book entitiled, The Museum of Kitschy Stitches: A Gallery of Notorious Knits by Stitchy McYarnpants, at Half-Price Books. I purchased it for the gift exchange at our scrapbook group's annual Christmas Party. It was a big hit.

While perusing the pages before the party, Evan and I were laughing hysterically. This led me on a hunt for for more Notorious Knits. I wasted several hours on Stitchy McYarnpants' website. There I found this timeless treasure, a lovely ski mask for girls. I begged Suzi to knit one for me, but she says she doesn't knit, she only crochets. I'm devastated.

In honor of the Holidays (Merry Christmas Everyone!) you can see Stitchy McYarnpants Christmas Craptacular HERE.

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

I recall distinctly that my idea of a family message board for communications and announcements was met with technophobia prejudice by the very contributing members on this blog.

Mike said...

I am very proud of Ben and of his lack of technophobia prejudice. Also the big words he uses. Oh by the way, I still can't get my wireless router to work. Anybody know of a good tech ?

Dave said...

Before Ben corrects you, Dad, i think the proper conjuctive is "technophobea"........I think,,,,I realy have no idea.