Thursday, November 15, 2007

Trojahn Christmas 2008

Howdy Trojahns!

This year the Trojahn family will all be together for Christmas. Dates are undecided and will be posted later. We have decided on this year's gift exchange and here it is:

The four Trojahn siblings will buy gifts for the children of the sibling older than they are. Shelly gets Ben's family. Price limit is approximately $20 per child. Adults will bring 2 white elephant gifts each. Grandparents are buying only for grandchildren. It should be fun!

Ok! The date has been set! Christmas Eve at Mike and Beth's house.

3 comments:

2sachse said...

Christmas Presents Ideas
Ellen - gift cards for clothing or iTunes. Yes, she's boring and predictable.
David - He loves Piers Anthony Xanth books. The same ones Dave used to read.
Sam and Nathan - anything Star Wars or Legos or even better Star Wars Legos.

2sachse said...

And FYI - We're planning on getting to Illinois the Saturday after Christmas and staying the week of New Years. It's still tentative as we don't know how about Evan's vacation situation with Oracle taking over.

Suzi said...

I'm having a little issue with a white elephant gift exchange. I know I should just let it go, but I can't. I realize the concern of cost but I really don't think a dusty old computer monitor or a pair a greasy worn out break pads is apropriate for Christmas. I think that we can still keep the cost very minimal by making something or buying a small $5 item. Making a loaf of bread, a batch of fudge, or knitting/crocheting a couple of dish cloths wouldn't cost much. I think more people would enjoy recieving them or fighting over them when the game is played. Jeff and I are going to bring nice inexpensive gifts whether I get out voted or not ;-)

We are leaving TX on the 22nd and are planning on leaving IL on the 30th or 31st.